Julia Barnhill offers half-day, one-day or two-day workshops with employees to facilitate team training. Participants in the workshops will learn more about the following:
- Effective Communication in the Workplace– Increase client/patient satisfaction through these proven communication strategies.
- Conflict Resolution – Participants will work together to identify problem solutions.
- Professionalism – Participants will engage in a discussion on how to define professionalism and how to achieve it in the workplace.
- Speech Organization and Development – Participants will work with Julia and each other to construct a short speech from the “attention getter” all the way to the “ending with impact.”
- Death by PowerPoint – This segment will provide tips and tricks for maximizing the use of PowerPoint as opposed to overwhelming the audience with too much information.
- Public Speaking Skills – Participants will present a short speech at the end of the workshop to demonstrate their learned skills
The Art of Persuasion – A crucial element in the business sector is persuasion. This session will equip employees with the skills to successfully persuade.